World of Photography : Antulang Beach Resort

by 4:05 PM 0 comments

Antulang Beach Resort gain popularity when local celebrities such as Ryan Agoncillo & Judy Anne Santos *this is where Ryan proposed to Juday* give it a visit. The charm of the resort relies on the different experience it offers anyone instead of the usually long stretch white sandy beaches it has cliffs and rocky terrain. Since the comprehensive review that I will be making for this resort will take time to complete so let me just give you a visual tour to Antulang Resort in photos.






























This is it for now. The review will follow soon. I will try to make as comprehensive as possible and does not only cover my own point of view about the experience in the resort but my companions and other guests as well through Trip Advisor. I will try to make it as informative as my other blogs so anyone who want to visit the resort will not look no further for other information. Good day to you... Ciao! :)

Check out more photos in my Flickr Photostream

Christian Vincent Literatus

Travel Blogger

Chris just loves to travel, and for a long time now has been drifting from place to place around the Philippines. With his combined passion for travel and photography, he’s managed to find himself in the middle of some magical moments and mind blowing scenery. The Bisdak Explorer is Chris’s way of sharing his experiences with you, and showcasing not just his travel photography, but the moments and stories behind those photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...