World of Photography : Old City Photowalk

by 5:51 PM 0 comments

No other place can ever truly account for the essence of Cebu than in the downtown or otherwise called the old city. It brings you back in a forgotten time where people don't rely on any technology to have a life and religion is the only driving force on the heart of each Cebuano. It is also here that you will witness the harsh side of city amidst the beauty that it is flaunting.
I was lacking some stock image at that time to be use for the photography articles that I was planning to compose. That's what got me on my feet to explore downtown on that day and I was blessed with a hot summer weather. Then it got me that the a city like Cebu so rich in culture and tradition yet I haven't posted any photoblog about it *besides Sinulog festival that is* so that's how this photoblog came to be. After making Rule of Space I got some spare pictures that I haven't used and with a minor edits of the other good pictures the this photoblog is born. One picture even garnered quite an attention in 500px.com and reach a popularity status.







































I will update it with more photos. Cheers to all cebuanos ^_^

Christian Vincent Literatus

Travel Blogger

Chris just loves to travel, and for a long time now has been drifting from place to place around the Philippines. With his combined passion for travel and photography, he’s managed to find himself in the middle of some magical moments and mind blowing scenery. The Bisdak Explorer is Chris’s way of sharing his experiences with you, and showcasing not just his travel photography, but the moments and stories behind those photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...