|spotted jelly or lagoon jelly (Mastigias papua)|
|© National Geographic|
- Waterproof your gadgets if you bring any.
- Don't use any chemicals on your skin like sunblock, mosquito repellant etc. because they're prohibited as it can alter their delicate ecosystem.
- Bring an umbrella if you're too concern of being burn by the sun.
|You enter in that small opening.|
|I heard someone says they're like floating garbage. They could have chosen a better adjective.|
- Sorry but swimming is no longer allowed ;P you should have back then when it is still not that known.
- Carefully hold the jellyfish with both hands cupped.
|Proper way of holding the jelly demonstration.|
- Never hold it with one with their tentacles hanging as it can rip off their tentacles. It would be hard for them to swim without those tentacles. If you can't sympathize then put yourself in their stead you wouldn't want your limbs ripped out of your body.
- Don't be a talkative noisy bastard inside the sanctuary. Though not prohibited there's a reason why such places are called sanctuaries if you won't oblige then a gigantic jellyfish will you down to the deep to shut you up j/k.. lol...